Re: Plexiglass

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

This I will agree to.. Lexan is VERY tough.. I tried cutting some with a chop
saw about a year ago and nearly got all my fingers broken when the blade
grabbed it and pulled it up into the guard.. USE EXTREME CAUTION when working
with lexan.. it can be pretty nasty..

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

  Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>