Re: sorry Big file size for Master Blaster Pic--What size

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Bill & All,

Usually, the lowest resolution the digital camera
offers is good enough for web content, plus the
resulting file sizes are more friendly for our
bandwidth-challenged "dialup" cousins. If your digicam
has 640 x 480 on the menu, go for that. My Kodak
DX3900 won't go that low, so I use the photo editing
software that came with my flatbed scanner to resize
the JPGs to only 33% of their original size. These
shrunken images look just fine on web pages and they
won't bog down your modem.

Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg