RE: A beginner

Original poster: "Vanderputten, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gvp-at-pvaintl-dot-com>

Don,

I would recommend that a beginner first start with RQSG (Richard Quick) type
of tube gap - the rotary is a lot of extra work. None of my coils use them
and I am content with their performance. (On the other hand, mine don't
throw 3' sparks, either.)

If you need advice on a simplified way to quickly build a RQSG without the
nuts and bolts contact me at garyvp-at-earthlink-dot-net.

Good luck