Re: Arc Welders as Rheostats??

Original poster: "torlin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <torlin-at-ghostmail-dot-net>

Thank you so much, Godfrey.  It did help me alot.  I was
getting it confused, since I was hooking it up backwards.
 This is my first attempt at a pole pig, instead of my old
Fuel Oil Ignition system.

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 07:38:08 -0700
  "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:
>Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

For the best comics, toys, movies, and more,
please visit <http://www.tfaw-dot-com/?qt=wmf>