New MMC built

Original poster: "Andy Cleary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cleara-at-twcny.rr-dot-com>

	Hello all - I figured I'd write a quick e-mail announcing an easy new
design for an MMC using cylindrical capacitors.  Basically, it is the
same concept as slipping diode strings into the clear tubing, only
using a larger tubing and capacitors in place of the diodes.  Not only
is the unit easy to expand onto (just make more strings), it also is
very safe in terms of unwanted arcing.  Pictures can be seen at
http://www.rpi.edu/~cleara/hv/mmc.htm.

Thanks,

Andy C.

Andy Cleary - KC2GVE