Re: Just starting out

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 3/28/02 9:16:38 AM Central Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hi guys,
>  I may not be worthy of this group because you all sound like highly
>  intelligent engineers to me. But I've been involved with electronics all my
>  life. I've been a repair lab tech for years.

Hi Dan,
You are most highly worthy. Our egalitarian moderator even permits my
postings.

You will find many of the coilers on the list to have very informative web
sites with
samples of their work. Several members of the list have published books and
articles
on the Tesla subject. I suggest you start out small and simple with a neon
sign
transformer, a multiple unit capacitor known as a mmc, and a static spark gap
which can be as simple as two bolts or two copper pipe couplings.

Please think safety.

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman