The Best Pmimary Type Was: A few Q's from a beginner

Robert,

I would say... the same thing John said. However, I suspect your comments about
primary types has to do with either some tests you have run or models
you've run?
Kind of curious if the comments stem from a look at surge impedances for
primary
types or maybe flux convergence to a typical solenoid secondary? Obviously, I'm
curious if you could elaborate a little more on the subject.

Take care,
Bart