Re: Reliable Moderate HV testing

Yes: Your volt meter is quite high voltage though. The voltage drop across a
known resistance is current. A low drop voltage bridge will supply power to
a meter. Now the problem, Volts x Amps is Watts. To get 150v across your
meter you will have lots of watts. I think you should look inside your meter
to see what size the voltage dropping resistors are before you go to farr.
If you use a one ohm resistor make shure it is a 23000 watt size for 150V.
   Robert  H