Re: sync motor construction

In a message dated 5/2/02 2:32:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Greg,

My guess is that it won't matter, because the armature and
rotor will have so much inertia, it will spin steady enough
anyway.  I never tried running an uneven armature though.  If you
want, you may be able to grind a little more off each side to
make the sides parallel.

Cheers,
John