Re: humidity sensors

Hi Jim,

What a cool thing!  I have been looking for a way to measure humidity in
the QVAR experiment.  This might be just the ticket.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/bob/qvar/results/expt6/index.html

You can see the effects of humidity and temperature on my small coil's
secondary with a 4 by 13 inch John Freau top terminal.  I have a nearby
temperature probe but we are using a weather station for humidity.  You can
see how a little rain/snow dropped the Q of the coil about 5PM on May 1st.
It appears operating a coil in a wet environment with a wet roof and damp
surroundings can really drop a coil's Q!  Humidity is a BIG factor!

Cheers,

	Terry