Re: Magnifier information

Original poster: "Alfred Erpel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alfred-at-erpel-dot-com>

Howdy,

    I am not an expert on tesla coiling, but life experience and all of history
tells that me that you don't get anything for free. My guess is that a
magnifier system, by definition, must be less efficient than a closely coupled
system, and can only hope to approach, and not exceed a two coil system in
energy transfer. Much of the energy is being broadcast in a direction other
than the third coil. No doubt I will be corrected if I am wrong. Good luck
Will.

Al Erpel