Re: GFI on the NST--a bummer

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Goinbonkers-at-aol-dot-com>

It would seem to me that if you have a good RF ground and protection circuit
ala Terry Fritz,  you probably won't trip the GFI.   I used to run my coil on a
circuit in the house with a GFI and only tripped it once,  when a misfiring
occurred.   It doesn't seem like it could hurt to try anyway.
Mike