Subj: NorCal Teslathon
Date: 5/2/02 11:00:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From: <mailto:taylorss-at-rose-hulman.edu>taylorss-at-rose-hulman.edu
To: <mailto:terry-at-cruzio-dot-com>terry-at-cruzio-dot-com,
<mailto:brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com,
<mailto:jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com,
<mailto:tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com>tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com,
<mailto:jmora-at-jetlink-dot-net>jmora-at-jetlink-dot-net,
<mailto:HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com,
<mailto:BillEaver-at-aol-dot-com>BillEaver-at-aol-dot-com
CC: <mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

This is the current list of people I have interested in the 'Thon for the
summer.  It will probably be early summer sometime, maybe late June?  If you're
interested in the thon at all, or want to come, please email me offlist if
you're not already on the list in this email.  Also, the location will most
likely be in San Francisco, at Hunter's Point (Thanks Jim!!).  Please email me
with what you'll be bringing as far as coils go so we can organize the space.

Jim (Heagy) - once I get all the information, I'll send you an email with all
the coils that are coming, and see if it'll work out.

<mailto:terry-at-cruzio-dot-com>terry-at-cruzio-dot-com
<mailto:brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com
<mailto:jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com
<mailto:tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com>tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com
<mailto:jmora-at-jetlink-dot-net>jmora-at-jetlink-dot-net
<mailto:homerLea-at-aol-dot-com>homerLea-at-aol-dot-com
<mailto:BillEaver-at-aol-dot-com>BillEaver-at-aol-dot-com

Sean Taylor
The Geek Group
G-3 #1204J
Because the geek shall inherit the Earth! (c)
<http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/>www.thegeekgroup-dot-org