RE: GFI NST Inside Photos!!

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

Interesting that the primary terminals are marked with a (+) and (-)
notation.  I wonder why that should matter in sign applications?  That
should make paralleling them easier.

Gary Lau
MA, USA