Re: Directions for tesla coil research

Hi Shaun,

On 5 May 2002, at 18:55, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Shaun Epp by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<scepp-at-mts-dot-net>

> Question about increasing Q, See below,

I'd tend to agree with you. However, the unloaded secondary Q
probably doesn't change a great deal anyway because as the frequency
goes down, the current is spread more evenly throughout the wire. In
any event, secondary Q's are so high relative to the primary that it
isn't the most important factor anyway.

Regards,
malcolm