Re: Saltwater Caps, was Geek Group Cap mod

You're right, we've got several 150kV power supplies, sitting in storage.
Until we move into the new lab there's a lot on hold. But I'll add this to
the list of projects and experiments for this summer when we move into the
new place, unpack everything and have a LAB again :)

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org