Re: JHCTES Photos

Hi John,

I would have to agree with Terry about the shape. I've seen a fireball and
it was
a sphere and very bright. It was not from anything Tesla related. This occurred
25 years ago while ripping a wall plug out by the cord during a short circuit
condition. The cord ripped out of the back of the plug and a fire ball floated
horizontal to the floor all the way across the room (about 10 feet). When
it met
the wall, it disappeared. Probably a burning carbon molecule, but
nevertheless, a
fireball which could only be described in shape as a 1 inch sphere. I
suspect all
fireballs have a central source keeping the fireball burning until the
energy is
consumed or forced out. I doubt the next sparks out of a coil would cause a
fireball to extinguish as mentioned in the photos text.

Take care,
Bart