Re: Miss Electra on Ripley's

Hi Vince,

I just saw it :-)

It was actually quite good!!  We got to see Danielle Stampe and Brent
Turner up close without too much goofy fanfare and stuff.  Sort of like a
quick little street party with lots of fun :-))

I would have added a few little explosives to the "dummy" test :o))  But
that may have broke the coil...  Danielle and Brent didn't exactly look
"nervous and terrified" but rather as calm normal people that had done this
before ;-) Brent looked especially confident and came off looking really
good! ;-)

I "tought I saw a photo trick" during the lighting of the bulbs trick ;o))
But it would not have looked good without it.  The effects were added very
well actually.

Kelly is probably not a decedent of Albert Einstein...  "DanYELL!!..." :o))
 But I guess she explained it all pretty well to the audience.

All in all, a very good show!

Of course, I (and we) strongly discourage others from trying stunts like
this just as we would discourage folks with motorcycles from trying to jump
the Snake River...  Danielle and Brent are true professionals that know
exactly what they are doing.  There experience dates back longer than many
of us have been alive...

Cheers,

	Terry