From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 5:34 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 3 Phase power supply...

Original poster: "Albert Gruzs by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Gruzs-at-activatormail-dot-com>

Hi All,
Has anyone ever attempted to run a TC with a 3 phase power supply?
I'm not sure, but this would probably require 3 separate tank+primary
circuits
(kept in proper phase alignment, of course).
If throwing 3x the wattage onto the input(s) didn't boost output; I don't
know
what would.

Have a good day,  Albert.