Re: Miss Electra on Ripley's

Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>

Hi Brent, all.

 The part of your last post caught my eye, just what do you mean by tuning
for high
current in the discharge as opposed to long discharge length. Could you
please
elaborate on the differences.

Regards

 Robin Copini - Oz.