Re: grounded primary?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

The sparks are about 2". I don't know anything about the coil except that the
transformer appears to be 8-10Kv. I can's get access to the caps. It is a
roadery spark gap. It appears to be made by someone who knew what they were
doing.
Thanks
Adam