Re: 50 hz nst

Tesla list wrote:

> Would the output voltage then be 16% more,

	Why?
	Output voltage is set by turns ration (principally).
	Turns ratio is unchanged by changing the applied
	frequency.

> as current and voltage are tied together?

	How?
	As noted, current varies with reactance, and the
	influence of THAT varies with frequency.  Voltage
	varies with turns ration (mostly).

	(And all this is for a 'simple transformer': if this
	is Actually a 20 KHz switching PSU pretending to be a
	transformer... then it gets more complicated.)