Re: Faraday cage

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>
> Tesla list wrote:

>>Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"

> <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

>>        A box has 6 sides....  It's that simple.

> 	What about a kiddies' sand box?

	A box to keep stuff in.  eg Sand does not stay in a
	sandbox.

> A box corrall?

	How high a fence is needed to keep the boxes in...
	8)>>

> A fully-enclosed box is a cube and does have 6 sides.

	I guess., eg a shipping box, pill box, shoe box.
	All with 6 sides.  The objective being to keep
	things IN.  (A horse, being a quasi two
	dimensional animal, ie lacking wings, is suitably
	kept in a two dimensional 'box'.  Some horses,
	with some mediovre flight cability will jump a
	box corral.)

	best
	dwp