Re: Electronic Schematic Software

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> You could try VISIO. It has great drag-and-drop stuff for
> just about anything you could imagine to draw. You could
> also try PSpice. That's what I've used in the past.
>
> Coiling In Pittsburgh
> Ben McMillen
>
> --- Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:
> > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz
> > <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Teslamagnifier-at-aol-dot-com>
> >
> > Hello Spark Enthusiasts
> > Anyone know of a program with which to draw schematics.
> > I'd like to make a
> > nice drawing of my control panel circuits etc for a web
> > site.
> > thanks
> > Bill Shepard
> > winchandle-at-aol-dot-com

> LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
> http://launch.yahoo-dot-com

Visio also has an RF parts library, but I'm not sure where we got it
from at work.  So for Windoze, Visio and PSpice would be my favorites.
In Linux, Geda and Oregano will work, and there are several more that I
can't remember.  Look in the science and eng. categories at
www.sourceforge-dot-net.  Rob.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project

www.pythonemproject-dot-com