Re: oil dielectric

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Xyme3-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 5/14/2002 1:18:45 PM, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

<< Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

Paul: before oil burns you must reach the flash point temprature. If your
oil is cool enough to handle you are well below this temp.

I am sure a thermocouple could be added to cut off the power if the oil
starts to heat.

 Yes there is a
small risk. Life is a risk. The most dangerous thing we do is take a bath,
Interesting, how is a bath dangerous?

but we risk this to remain social. Nothing in the TC world is without risk.
   Robert  H >>