From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 7:42 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: cap oil?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

what kinds of oil (around the house) can i use for the cap i am building.
Also,
i need 19 Geek Group caps by the 24th, does anyone know how i could get
these
by this time. I think i am going to have to build more.
Thanks
Adam