Re: Pulse Transformer

In a message dated 5/16/02 10:17:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Malcolm,

I agree with you.  I can't see any reason to aim for a wide-band
capability in a Tesla coil.  I'd think they'd work better than they
do if they were even more narrow band than they are.  And they're
rather narrow band as they are.  If they were actually wide band,
then I wouldn't think it would be so important to tune them.

Good point, I don't know of any TC's that don't ring up in the
way you've mentioned.

Cheers,
John