RE: Current in the Coil - was oil dielectric

Hi Dave,

If you keep pumping power into a 90.0000... degree system... The maximum
current (and voltage) is infinite ;-))  Well..., not really cause something
is gonna blow!!  Even super conductors will reach a current level when they
stop super conducting and start super exploding :o)))  I remember A TV
program about super conductor systems in which they stated "When you see
liquid nitrogen blowing out the windows, you know something has gone "bad"..."

I noted that my dayjob description says I am supposed to know all about RF
high power RF matching networks...  Well I "know people" that know all
about high power RF matching networks so I guess that counts :o)))

Cheers,

	Terry