Re: disintegration

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Xyme3-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 05/19/2002 6:15:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> > I think you are correct, however in his search he discovered charged
> > particles.
>

>     Charged particles had been known, and manipulated
>     by others, earlier.

Most certainly, i think humans have to "discover" for themselves what they hear
others talk about. I used the term only as reference to personal discovery.

> > Charged particles can be manupilated by electromagnets,
> > and accoustic resonance.
>

>     In general, charged particles are confined to a vacuum.
>     Acoustics are a bit iffy in a vacuum.
>        dwp

You are correct, sound depends on a medium to transmitt it. It is true that
charged particles can be manipulated after leaveing the vacuum, by acoustice
wave resonance. The Tesla coil is an air core resonance transformer.  If you
want them to move inside a vacuum, you would have to use eletrostatic
repulsion, or magnetism.