RE: Variable Capacitance and Inductance

Original poster: "Richard Wayne Wall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

> Richard Hull is an accomplished Tesla coil researcher of his own good
works.
> But I must offer my criticism of his book on Tesla's notes for his
> unqualified opinions regarding Tesla's measurements.  Richard Hull does
not
> offer data to back up his opinions; Tesla does.  Until Richard actually
> takes measurements under the same conditions as Tesla, his baseless
opinions
> cannot be used for scientific inquiry.

Dave,

Actually, Richard's opinions aren't baseless or unqualified.  He has done
experiments with elevating capacitive bodies and measuring capacitance.
They are recorded on his TCBOR videotapes.  Generally I have found that if
Richard makes a claim he has done the work and can back it up.

Rick