From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 9:46 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: uses for a Tesla Coil?

Hi Rob,

It worked!!  That trade show came by "our place" and the Tesla coil made a
giant hit among the engineering staff!  Tesla coils attract attention and
that seems to be great for advertising things and attracting attention to
products.  I note that the "entertainment" part of Tesla coiling seems to
be making "real money".  So it appears that showing people big electrical
arcs makes money :-)))

Cheers,

	Terry