Re: Welding rods and ARCS

I think the folks are referring to tungsten rods used in TIG welders.
They're about 1/8" in diameter and 6" long (various sizes available).

The welding rod for inside a bottle in a saltwater cap would be the usual
filler rod for gas welding, or rods for "stick welding".  In this case,
you'd probably be better off with brazing rod, since the conductivity would
be better. You would not want flux coated rods, either.

<Dan_Gallagher%PULSARNOTES-at-pulsartech-dot-com>