RE: nitrogen laser triggered gap

Original poster: "bob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

hi all,
         think we have a problem with spelling here ,i thing the name is
STONG,
not strong,that is if we are talking about the author of the amateur
scientist articles.

cheers
  bob golding

>>Yep.  It IS C.L. Stong...  I have been saying it wrong for the last 25
years...  - Terry<<