Re: tesla-d Digest V02 #490

Original poster: "Greg Leyh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Although the Litz tuner did measurably change the tuning
during single-shot testing, it seemed to have little if
any effect on the actual production of arcs.  I had thrown
it in with the original equipment in order to have an
extra knob, not appreciating just how flat the tuning peak
is at full output.