Toasted Pumpkins.. Halloween Sucsess...

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Hii All...

just wanted to let yall know about the Haunted Yard I did ...  a total
sucsess...  over 250 people came thru ...

toasted 2 pumpkins in the process...  had a friend take pictures and he sed
they came out great...

weather was cool, windy ( not too bad)   will post them ( the pix) to my
web site on sat. or sunday after I pull down everything...

Coil ran flawlessly ( well untill the vibration in the disc caused the set
screw to loosen up and cause a shift in timing of the peak power timing)
that was an easy fix tho...

I think if I do this next year Im  going to be SWAMPED ....

more later.......

Scot D