From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 8:16 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: power factor correction caps - will lighing ones do?

Original poster: "Justin Wright by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<justin-at-tracesofnut-dot-com>

Hi All,

I am going to get some pfc caps and I have a choice on getting 450v
motor run caps and 240v lighting caps.

I think the 240v ones are cheaper.  The psu will be drawing about 20
amps initially.  Will the lighting ones survive this?

Regards,

Justin.