Re: Tektronics 545B o-scope

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Dan: The Tek 545 is a fine scope, but uses a lot of tubes and is quite
large. You also nead plug-in preamps that are expensive and hard to get.
Maintnance is expensive. I recomend you avoid this one. I have 3 and I like
them, but I don't recomend you buy one. To old to be a good investment.
      Robert  H