Re: mini-tc charmed

In a message dated 11/1/02 7:12:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Fox,

Congratulations on your results.  I just wanted to mention
that some glass caps can explode due to the Mylar
dielectric which heats up.  The red colored ones are the
dangerous ones I think.  The blue ones may be safe, but
I'm not sure.

John