Re: Toasted Pumpkins.. Halloween Sucsess...

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>
>

>I would suggest a few drops of thread-lock in the set-screw
>as a preventative.  But that's just my opinion...other opinions
>may be closer than they appear.

good idea  but...   it makes for a difficult time in removing the set screw
at a later date ...   think Ill use the nylon insert type set screw, pocket
the shaft ...   and rebalance the disc ;)

did a recalc on the # of people that came thru thurs nite...  it was closer
to 350

and guess what   ...   Halloween is on friday nite next year ...
KEWLL.......

hmmm    think I'll need crowd control ???  ;)

Scot D