Re: Tesla Coil Tricks

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

My favorite is the frankenstein trick.  Take a metallic helmet (such as a
replica roman empire type warrior helmet), and put a sharp point on it.
Ground this helmet to a "good" ground.
Run your coil and let the streamers arc to the helmet.  A possible great
demonstration and definitely an entry for the yearly darwin competition.

Dna