Large Lot of High Voltage equipment for sale.

Original poster: "Mercurus by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net>

Hey again, I still have alot of my high voltage equipment here for sale,
I'm having to get rid of basically all of it due to medical bills, Here's
the list of what I have.
1 NST 15,000 volts 30 ma $40 plus shipping.
2 Not MOTS, 2400 volts, unknown amperage output, larger than most mots $25
for the pair plush shipping.
1 very large variable air cap, rating around 25,000 volts, estimated value,
5-100 pf? $40 plus shipping.
1 15,000 volt .5 mfd Capacitor, $40 plus shipping.

Large lot of vacuum tubes, here is the list.
1 OF 6A57
6 OF 12AU7A
3 OF 6AQ5A
1 OF 0B2
2 OF 6J6A
2 OF 0A2
1 OF 58
1 OF 6AL5
1 OF 12AT7WC
1 OF 12AT7
1 OF 6AL5
1 OF 12AX7WA
1 OF 6AU6A
1 OF 12AX7
2 OF 5814A

A total of 33 vacuum tubes, the equipment these came out of worked as far
as I recall and all look to be in good condition, I'm only asking $15 for
the whole lot plus shipping, e-mail me if interested.