RE: mini coil update

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I did send you a mail, then i got some strange error type message about a
day later.  So i guess it definately did not get to you.  I will have a pic
for you in a little bit so i will hold off until i can send a pic
too.  Yes, i understand the rules and that i need to contact you (and not
the list) about my entry.  I have read and re-read the rules several times
so that im sure im not out of regulation or anything.  So far i believe im
fine.  By the way, check the recommended email on the rules page i think
its bad?
Unless i copied it wrong but i doubt it.

Steve Ward.