Re: First light at 4500VA

Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ouch,

I understand what your going through. However, I am curious as to what
speed your SRSG is set to. You see, I run a 4 point 10,000 RPM mag-steel
ARSG, and I've run my coil for 20 seconds without the tips burning up and
going red hot + I'm using 200 nF worth of tank capacitance. I do have 4
small DC powered fan which blow in air to cool off the components.

Maybe a vaccum quenched gap or a high pressure blower static gap, maybe
useful for you. What do you think? Greg Hunter usually uses these types of
gaps with HUGE success.