From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 7:23 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Halloween pix are on the webpage

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Cool pics.  Another idea for next year which I plan to do myself is:

Get or make a dummy person (or manequin) and even maybe put a
frankenstein
mask on it.
Then put a helmet on it with a metal spike sticking out the top.  At
this
point, have the tesla
coil arc to the helmet.  Could look pretty cool.

Dan