Re: frequency discussion

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Matt: Your question requires other input. Most people want low frequency
large size and big sparks with high power. Some people want higher frequency
smaller size and shorter sparks. Very few people want to operate at a
frequency that will get them into communications trouble with verious
government agencies and added cost/fines of installing shielded buildings to
test thier projects.
   Robert  H