Unsubscribe

Original poster: "Jason Johnson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hvjjohnson13-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Well, I'm not done with the hobby, just too busy to keep up with all the
email. I've had a good run on the list, I've been on for something like
4.5 or 5 years now. I've seen us come from rolled caps and blown NSTs,
to MMCs and MOTs, the rise in popularity of LTR caps, vastly improved
coil effeiciencies, and more research into the behavior of these
enigmatic machines than you can shake a stick at, just to name a few
things.

If anybody needs to reach me, my email address should probably remain
the same hvjjohnsn13-at-hotmail-dot-com for some time.

Later,

<< Jason R. Johnson >>
G-3 #1129
The Geek Group
http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/

"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and
stupidity."
  -Albert Einstein