Re: Geek group caps, I think I made a mistake?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PLUGHzz-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 11/15/2002 8:12:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>transformer method

I just didnt understand why everyone is soo interested in the MMC thing I
have 20 2000VDC .15MF (geek caps) in series and they have the same
capacitance as my 6 beerbottle saltwater cap and perform almost the same
and the bottle cap doesnt blow. the bottle cap is heavier but takes up
close to the same space.

Thanks
Danny L. Ray II