Mot Question

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hello All,

I picked up a scrapped out MO for the plasmatron experiment.  The magnatron
and cap were removed, but it still had everything else.  My question
is:  On the secondary there are two spade terminals. One measures about 62
Ohms to the ground lead on the core.  The other seems not to be connected
anywhere, yet there is magnet wire soldered to it.  The terminals are about
1/4" apart.  Which is the HV output?

As this is the first MOT that I have played with, I want to know where
things are before applying power. Thanks.

David E Weiss