Re: need MOTs

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Oops how silly of me.

I live near Chicago Illinois.  Sorry not in England ;)  But im just have a
heck of a time finding old ovens, and i see people that say they have
dozens of these MOTs, and i was just seeing if someone was willing to help out.