Re: run capacitors for tc use

You should wire up the caps in a container, then open
up the oil fill holes in the top of the cap, then fill
the container with oil so the caps are submerged.

This will eliminate the risk of explosion.  I ran a
few MO caps and one almost exploded from the internal
pressure caused by heat. If you open the oil fill
hole, as the oil heats up it will come out the hole.
The oil in the container just keeps air out of the
caps. (As the oil cools it gets sucked back in not
air.)

--Tom